I LOST MY WAY.......................

     I went to woods one day 
    Where I lost my way ,
    I walked in dark
   Then I hear a bark .
   I stunned in fear
   But I couldn't find anyone near .
   I began to pray my Lord
  Then I found a wireless cord ,
  I immediately make a call
  From hill then I fall .
  I fall on a heap of ice
  And suddenly opened my eyes !
  Then I realized it was my dream
  Which wake the house with my loud scream .

                                   - ARUNDHATI CHATTERJEE
                                     9th Sunbeam English School ,                                             Bhagwanpur ,Varanasi

 
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Tony Stark on his birthday

Tony was too weak in Infinity War to stop Thanos

How is Tony Stark a likable character considering he has screwed over his team countless time? part 1