DREAM OF A BOY ............     

         I saw a boy looking at my car continiously

          I think - " he wanted it hardly " ;

  " Do you want to want to drive ? , I asked while                      giving keys in hand of his 


        He asked - " how much cost car this ? "
              
     I said - " it is given by a friend as gift . "
           
    He looked at sky as his eyes were shift

    I  said - " I think you want a friend like that "

  He replied - " no, I want to become that friend in fact . 


                                           - ARUNDHATI CHATTERJEE
                                      9th Sunbeam English School ,                                             Bhagwanpur , Varanasi 

              
            
      
     
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Tony Stark on his birthday

Tony was too weak in Infinity War to stop Thanos

How is Tony Stark a likable character considering he has screwed over his team countless time? part 1