GREEN CITY 

 Living in a city which is clean and green 
 Is my dream ,
Making my city clean is my desire
From forest I aspire .
But my dream can't fulfill --------
Because people lost their goodwill
They cut tree
Then how our earth become pollution free .
If you love your city ,
Then make it pretty .
How my city become green
Because people wrap it with concrete screen ,
Please plant more trees
To give my city fresh breeze .
We should work like a team ,
To give our city greenery beam .
At last remember these points four 
To make our city green more ,
Reduce,Reuse,Recycle and Recover
And become a earth lover .
                                -ARUNDHATI CHATTERJEE                                  9th Sunbeam English School                                              Bhagwanpur,Varanasi
I received first prize for this poem in Inter-Class poem writing competition  



               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Tony Stark on his birthday

Tony was too weak in Infinity War to stop Thanos

How is Tony Stark a likable character considering he has screwed over his team countless time? part 1