BILLANIOR BEGGER

I saw a begger begging for corn 
Her clothes were totally torn
I gave her clothes, money and grain
Then I went to catch my train
Next day I Again saw her arguing with priest
In yesterday's clothes, I surpriesed
I told her-"using money you go and find a job."
She replied-"I am a now a writer and was in cop."
And wrote a book-'1000 ways to own a property of billion'
I asked-"then why you beg,and not lead normal life like people million?"
She looked at me as I am a goat
And said-"begging is the easiest way from the book I wrote"
                        -ARUNDHATI CHATTERJEE
      Sunbeam English School,Bhagwanpur
         VARANASI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Tony Stark on his birthday

Tony was too weak in Infinity War to stop Thanos

How is Tony Stark a likable character considering he has screwed over his team countless time? part 1